Placement Decisions for People with Dementia and Alzheimer’s – Part 2
Deep dive into things you should look for in a facility when thinking about placing a love one for care.
- How is Alzheimer’s Disease Diagnosed?
- Plan for Your Future
- Alzheimer’s & Dementia: Help & Support
- Upcoming education programs
- Support Groups
- Stages & Behaviors
- Resources for Alzheimer’s/Dementia caregivers during COVID
- Dementia Road Map
- Dementia Safety Kit
- Alzheimer’s Association – Washington State Chapter Website
- Alzheimer’s Association – Washington State Chapter Facebook Page
- Alzheimer’s Association – Washington State Chapter Blog
- Alzheimer’s Association – E-Newsletter
- Care Options
- Choosing a Residential Care Facility
A portion of this program has been sponsored by Joe at F1 For Help. F1 For Help, for all your computer related issues in and around the North Idaho Region.